Whiskey Thumper, The Bar and Grill connected, or inside of White Lightning is NOW OPEN!
Located at 9522 N. Sam Houston Pkwy E, Behind Los Cucos at Wilson Rd., Whiskey Thumper has no sign, but they have a separate entrance to the Left of White Lightning.
The inside may be familiar to those that had visited Mama Sumba Sports Bar in the past, but the offerings are not. The prices are more affordable, and the food is oh so tasty!
Whiskey Thumper is open 7 days a week from 11am until 2am, and kids are welcome until 9pm.
Daily Specials Include:
- MONDAY: $8 BURGER + LONESTAR COMBO & $3 JAMESON
- TUESDAY: TAPAS TUESDAY $3/TEQUILA $2/ DOS XX, MODELO, CORONA
- WEDNESDAY: STEAK NIGHT $12 STEAK W/ FIXINGS
- WHISKEY WEDNESDAY: $4/MAKERS & KNOB CREEK $4 PINTS
- THURSDAY: $5 MARTINIS / $3 GATORADE SHOTS
- FRIDAY: CROWN FRIDAYS $3 CROWNS ALL NIGHT
- SATURDAY $3 DEEP EDDY VODKA $.99/FROZEN MARGARITAS
On our first visit we tried the Swamp Bombs – 5 Bacon wrapped jalapenos stuffed with mascarpone grits and served with cajun dill sauce; Lucifers’ Huevos – 5 goat cheese infused deviled eggs garnished with a sprinkle of egg yolks and chipotle flakes; Full Rack of Bush Whiskey Ribs; The Dude Rib-Eye-Des – We asked for it pittsburgh style; Bacon Wrapped Asparagus; and Brussel Sprouts (A MUST).
Follow them on Faceboook for more information – https://www.facebook.com/whiskeythumper/