After the successful startup of their indoor youth training programs, JC Sports in Atascocita announces a new indoor soccer league for U6,U7 and U8 (kids under 6, under 7, under 8).
Cesar Coronel, Owner of JC Sports says “Parents are constantly looking for soccer leagues in Humble, Kingwood, and Atascocita were their kids can play and improve their game” and they are happy to announce the opening the FUNino Soccer league.
FUNino is a unique European Style of Soccer and a result of 27 years of innovation, practice, and continuing improvement of the Horst Wein Youth Football Development Model. This model is used by many top clubs around the world including FC Barcelona, Athletico Bilbao and now by the Mexican Soccer Federation.
What is a FUNino Soccer league?
- Played indoor–No missing games because of bad weather
- Games are played in a 3 vs 3 setting
- Games are played with two goals at each end of the field
- Two wide goals at each end encourage young players to use the wings in attack and open up the play.
- Playing with two goals at each end stimulates greater reading and understanding of the game, including peripheral vision, perception and decision making skills before executing any actions.
- Sufficient space and time allows children to read the game and play constructive football and to develop basic communication skills.
- Players attack and defend in a triangular formation for better communication and collaboration.
- Usually there are lots of goals and each player scores more than one goal per game.
- All the players get to experience a starring role in this dynamic game.
- All 3 players, including the weaker ones, play a critical role in this game and are involved mentally and physically throughout the game.
JC Sports is one of the two licensed FUNino Soccer School in Texas.