The 2nd Annual Lake Houston Home and Outdoor Show is the only event of its kind in the Lake Houston area encompassing the Kingwood, Atascocita, Porter, New Caney, Spring and Humble areas and featuring special guest appearances and over 100 exhibitors with the latest in-home products and services on the market. Attend a Home Décor workshop by AR Workshop and take it home! Get tips for indoor and outdoor living designs or shop for a new spa from Aqua Living Factory Outlet.
Talk to experts from landscaping, outdoor living, kitchen and bath remodeling, pools, attics, painters, flooring, bathtubs, skylights, pest/mosquito control, kitchen accessories, hot tubs, windows/window treatments, roofing, garages, furniture, mattresses and much more. Outdoor Perfection, the featured landscape exhibitor, will display the newest ways to remodel your yard Texas style-easy and minimal maintenance. Bring soil samples and photos for the Kingwood Garden Club members to receive answers to your gardening questions one on one at their booth.
Meet Houston’s Trusted Home Experts Randy Lemmon, AM 740 KTRH’s GardenLine, Tom Tynan, host of HomeShow Radio, Houston Chronicle Architecture and Design Writer, Diane Cowen, and Ellen Delap, Professional Organizer. Mary Scalli, certified Interior Designer and CEO of Simple Elegance, North Houston Blinds will share expert information on Home Staging and Window Treatments with Hunter Douglas blinds and shades.
Get your home updated with new Smart Home applications and security, improve your entry way with innovations with iron doors, and add high quality windows by Pella Windows & Doors or Renewal by Anderson-both serving the Greater Houston area homeowners for years. See the newest Hunter Douglas window treatments of shades, blinds, shutters, and the newest technology of Powerview Motorization that includes safety features with app control by Simple Elegance.
Enhance your outdoor living with a new Traeger or Big Green Egg Grill. Landscape exhibitors include Outdoor Perfection, Turf’s Plus landscaping, and Sergio’s Landscaping. Astoria Lighting Co offers extraordinary, customized lighting with color-changing capabilities. Be the envy of your neighbors!
Visit with local home improvement specialists in many categories, including kitchen, bath, spas, landscaping, patio’s, trees, outdoor kitchens, game rooms, flooring, windows, doors, mosquito systems, home-painting, patio furniture, pools, roofing, remodeling contractors, builders, generators, storage solutions, mattresses, blinds and shutters, water systems, air conditioning and heating, garage organization, concrete resurfacing and so much more during the event. No need to go hungry with food trucks located at the entrance to the show- Cousin’s Maine Lobster (Shark Tank) and Firecraft BBQ will be available.
Highlights of the Show:
- Appearance, Book-Signing and Presentation by Randy Lemmon, Host of GardenLine on AM 740 KTRH, Noon – 3pm (Saturday and Sunday)
- Appearance by Home Show Radio Host Tom Tynan. Tom will broadcast from the show and will be ready to answer your questions at the HomeShow Radio Experts Booth until 2pm. (Saturday and Sunday)
- Diane Cowen-Houston Chronicle Architecture/Design Writer- brings design ideas bring your designs and ask questions one on one!
- Aqua Living Factory Outlet Spa Sale! Luxury spas at outlet pricing. Huge accessory gift package with any purchase at the show.
- Dany Millikin, Host of HomeShow Garden Pros, see his presentations on ‘Growing Healthier Lawns’ and talk one-on-one after each presentation (Saturday and Sunday)
- Astoria Lighting, Architectural, Landscape and Permanent Holiday Lighting
- Get Organizing tips from NAPO Professional Organizer Ellen Delap, Saturday and Sunday presentations
- • Mary Scalli, CEO President of Simple Elegance, ASPM (Accredited Staging Professional Master) and Interior Decorator – see her ‘2022 Design Trends’ (Saturday) and ‘Staging Tips’ presentations (Sunday)
This year at the door, teachers receive half-off admission (with valid ID)! Frontline Sunday – all active Military personnel, Veterans, Fire, Police, and First responders receive a free admission with a valid ID. Simply present your valid ID at the Box Office for complimentary admission.
Show hours are Saturday February 19 (9:00am-6:00pm) and Sunday February 20 (10:00am-5:00pm), Humble Civic Center, 8233 Will Clayton Parkway, Humble, 77338. Tickets for the show are $10 for adults, $9 for seniors, children 12 years and younger are free, $7 online prior to entry. Visit www.TexwoodShows.com for more information. Free parking is available at the Humble Civic Center.