Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of specialty ice cream shops is coming soon to Summerwood. The new “Moments” concept design gives guests an entirely new and engaging experience.
“This store will not be a traditional style Baskin-Robbins.” says Sehul Patel, owner of the Summerwood Franchise. “It’s a new modern prototype and will be the first of its kind in the Houston area.”
“Our next generation store is a key milestone in Baskin-Robbins’ nearly 75-year history and we’re so excited to give our guests a new and modernized experience when they visit Baskin-Robbins,” said Jason Maceda, Senior Vice President, Baskin-Robbins U.S. & Canada. “Our new ‘Moments’ design represents our brand purpose – to spark joy and optimism and help guests create joyful moments with family and friends while enjoying great-tasting ice cream and amazing flavor variety.”
Key features of Baskin-Robbins’ “Moments” next generation store design include:
- Modern design: The special interior design features inviting and contemporary décor with bright colors to spark joy and optimism and creates an inviting environment for guests to create special moments.
- New ice cream dipping cabinets: An expanded row of modern and sleek glass cases prominently display premium ice cream flavors, ice cream cakes and a new “novelties” collection.
- A modernized menu: A new product platform called “ice cream novelties” features premium, hand-dipped and snackable frozen treats, including chocolate-dipped bananas, Polar Pizza slices, Ice Cream Bars and Smoothie Bars and indulgent, hand-dipped fancy waffle cones. An expanded toppings station also gives guests more variety and options for customization when choosing a sweet treat.
- Wall mural: A colorful wall mural features unique and interactive artwork to celebrate the key attributes of each local community and help create a strong connection between Baskin-Robbins and local guests. The mural also includes images that are intended for guests to engage with and share photos of on social media. The Fresno mural features local landmarks and features, including forest campsites and local parks.
- Flexible and modern seating: Indoor seating gives guests more options and features upholstered banquette and swivel chairs as well as high tables with bar stools. Outdoor seating will also be available.
- Upgraded digital menu boards: An entirely new digital menu board displays products in an engaging way with high quality photos and video imagery.
The store will be located at 12712 W Lake Houston Pkwy, Suite A in front of the Home Depot and is targeted to open around the first week in April 2020.
Below are images from other “Moments” locations.